Tuesday, September 25, 2012

DAY 25 - Pondering on a Tuesday

Post 9-25-12
Most of my friends (well, except for the Lass) say they don't get my humor and don't understand why Get Fuzzy makes me laugh.  So I am taking a poll.  

Dear Readers - If you find today's strip funny, please comment.  If you don't find it funny, you can also comment.


NOTE:  I find this strip funny because Bucky and Satchel remind me of my own "Boys" - Chapi (white one) and Indy (dark one).  In my twisted mind, Indy is Bucky and Chapi is Satchel.  Why? you may ask.  Well Chapi is a typical naive dog, sweet, sticks to me like Velcro, and let's Indy push him around.  Indy has always seemed like a cat...doesn't want to be held, goes upstairs to his bed if we have guests, steals Chapi's toys.  

I still don't know what retired is really going to feel like, but can tell that I will still stress myself out even if I am at home on my own schedule.  The stress right now is that I am trying to publish a book of my photos of the Italy trip.  I've been switching between Shutterfly, Blurb and CVS photo trying to figure out which software will be the best for me.  Now I have the rest of my life to do this book, but it is stressing me out to get it done quickly.  So quickly, that all of the work I did on blurb this morning was LOST because I had not signed in.  Complete mistake of a rookie.

Friend and I have kept out promise to work out during retirement.  After we returned from the bike trip, we've immediately started back at Body Pump.  However, biking really didn't exercise the same muscles.  Yesterday about an hour after BP, I had to take ibuprofen and a nap.

Today, we walked about four miles.  Oh well, if I want to take a nap I can!

No comments:

Post a Comment