Sunday, November 25, 2012

Humans-the musical


Thank god for the Sunday comics!  

This had been a great Thanksgiving weekend until some JERK almost ruined it this morning.  The hubby and I stopped for coffee on our way to walk the Boys in Old Town.  I noticed that a van swooped into the spot next to ours and was rather close to our car, so when hubby returned, I started to pull the car out so he could get in.  He beat me to it, and opened the car door very carefully trying to get in with the coffee while beating back the Boys.  I watched carefully because I did not want my car hit, and he didn't.  Then said van driver knocked on the car window and started chastising hubby for hitting his car.  After my husband explained that he had not hit his car, the jerk turns to me and says, "Do you speak english?"  Why oh why can't I ever think of a snappy comeback?

I asked if there were a mark on the car, which there wasn't, explained again that we had not hit the car, and said I'm sorry if that's what he wants to hear.  DAMN DAMN DAMN.  Why did I say I am sorry?

Any suggestions for a snappy comeback?

I love the "human" costumes in Get Fuzzy today, especially like Mac McManx's six pack!

1 comment:

  1. When he said, "Do you speak english?" you could have replied

    "Yes, Yes I do, but I don't see how that will help.
    You appear to only be fluent in MORON!"

    ReplyDelete